The web sites listed below contain information on William Meredith, organizations and other poets with which he has been associated, and other resources for the study of poetry.
Meredith served on the faculty of Connecticut College from 1955 to 1983
Meredith graduated from Princeton University in 1940
Meredith taught at the Bread Loaf School of English from 1964 to 1971
Meredith is a member of the academy, as well as a past chancellor and director. The site also includes a page onWilliam Meredith.
My Poet Pages: W.H. Auden
- Biography, poems, and some links to other Auden sites.
The Academy of American Poets: John Berryman
- Bibliography, biography, text of poems and audio clips of the author reading his poetry.
The Academy of American Poets: Elizabeth Bishop
- A Biography
- Elizabeth Bishop: American Poet
- Biographic and bibliographic information, as well as information on her papers.
- A Frost Bouquet
- Information on Frost's life, family, and works, including his literary magazine "Bouquet."
The Robert Lowell Papers
- An index to Lowell's poetical and non-poetical works as well as his papers, which are held at the University of Texas.
The James Merrill Papers
- An index of James Merrill's papers at the Washington University in St. Louis.
- Internet Poetry Archive
- Poetry and information on some contemporary poets.
- Poetry Archive
- 3012 poems by 63 poets
- Poetry Daily
- A new poem every day, with extensive archives.
- Contemporary American Poetry Archive
- CAPA is an electronic archive designed to make out-of-print volumes of poetry available to readers, scholars, and researchers.